Author Kristen Heitzmann



Ever since I started reading novels, Kristen Heitzmann has been one of my favorite authors. The first "adult" novel I ever read was her Freefall. My summer reading consisted of her two latest, Indivisible and Indelible.

Her writing always takes me on such an adventure, whether it be to tropical Hawaii or to the mountains of cowboy country. She inspired me to write.

Not only is it the romance and suspense of each of her novels that I love and that keeps me turning the pages, what sets Kristen apart form other romantic suspense authors is the psychological side of them. In each of her novels, there is a dark and twisted character, but somehow you understand him or her, like you're in his or her mind.

Often times, a main character will a psychological ailment that prevents them from facing their fears or finding love. Her characters and very relatable, and the female is usually arsty and creative, while the male is usually very rough and masculine (which I do not mind at all!).

If you enjoy passionate love stories and twisted-mind mysteries all from a Christian author, I highly recommend reading her books!


Check out her book trailer for Indivisible, one of the books I read this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway!

I Graduated!

Annie Blogs.